Tuesday 26 January 2010

Backgrounds Analysis

I really like the first background choice as it ties in with my colour scheme. I feel like it looks as if the light has hit from Rob from the top left corner and therefore looks really effective. Also, he is looking to the left so it looks like hes looking towards the light.
The blue background is nice, yet i dont think its very Indie. I feel it looks a bit tacky as the blue is quite harsh and doesnt blend into a very nice gradient - i dont think ill use this one.
I also like the grey one. As i feel grey is a nice neutral colour and therefore will work well with whatever font colours i decide to use on top. I'm going to try both backgrounds with the picture of Rob and then decide from there which one I will use for my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment