Tuesday 26 January 2010

Unedited Picture Possibilities

The 1st picture is the one i want to use for my front cover. I like the picture as Rob looks really casual and looks Indie with the way hes styled and his hair and sunglasses. Also, it is a mid shot - so it's at a nice distance and leaves me lots of room round the outside to do the rest of my front cover.

Im going to use one of the pictures of Rob infront of the graffiti wall as my double page spread, with the words surrounding him on the brick wall. As i wanted the picture at night time i needed a source of light, so i actually used my sisters car with her headlights on full beam to create the lighting on the pictures.

For the double page spread I'm going to use 2 little pictures in the corner below the graffiti picture. One of these will be of Rob and the dog and the other will be of Rob and his girlfriend Hayley.

For my contents page im going to have a picture of Hayley lying on the floor with Rob standing above her. Then i can have the contents surrounding them down the left and right sides. I'm yet to take these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment