Thursday 28 January 2010

Peer Feedback Evaluation

For potential problems a couple of people mentioned lighting. I will tackle this by using various props like lamps and the headlights of a car to create the right lighting and mood that i want my picture to portray. Also, i will find a picture to match my magazine by dressing my model in the clothing that would appeal to my target audience. The rest of the possible problems were said by a minority.
I'm pleased that so many people liked my colour scheme, nearlly 50%. I feel my scheme is unique so I'm glad that the rest of the group felt like its a positive for my magazine. Also, some people like the unique indie style of my magazine, this is good as i didnt want to change this unles i got a lot of negative feedback about it.
As for advice, nobody really commented about anything inparticular that i feel i need to consider. Im pleased with this as i've spent a lot of time thinking through all aspects of my magazine so now i feel like its paid off as ive got the support of my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment