Tuesday 23 March 2010

Changing My Ideas

Between my mock - ups and now i have decided to change a lot.
On my front cover i have changed the font IND:E is in - i feel the font on my mock up was too informal, so decided to go for something for casual and bold.
I also decided to double it up, by overlapping the layers, just to make it look a bit more querky.
Another change is the blocks at the top and the bottom. This makes the front cover look neater and seperates the title and the bands at the bottom from the main picture.
For my contents i have changed almost everything. I've kept things minimlastic and added space for 2 more pictures for entertainment.
I have cut the picture of Hayley and Rob out and adjusted the brightness and contrast to make them look more tanned and flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment